All Things New

Thank you to all those who have faithfully followed this blog over the past four years.  God has been so incredibly faithful and taken it all around the world.  I constantly find myself in awe of how He has used my stories to share His love and faithfulness with those who need to hear.

This blog was started at a time in my life when I was dealing with a lot of heartache and I was searching for answers to things that I did not know how to answer.  God used this blog in my own life to draw me closer to Him.  As I have gone back and read through my journey over the past four years, I find comfort in knowing that He never left my side and was always there leading me through the pain and confusion.

I hope to continue adding to this blog but for now, I have begun a new chapter in my life and to mark that new chapter, I have created a new blog.  God has blessed me with an amazing husband and as we begin our life together, I feel it is time to start something new.  It will be a blog that follows our life (and that of our family) together and the work that God will continue to do in our lives.  I hope you will continue to check in here but please visit my new blog All Things New.

Again thanks to all those who have faithfully followed and encouraged me throughout the past four years.  It has been a remarkable journey.


Comments

Popular Posts