Now Lord?


How long, O God, will you allow our enemies to insult you?
    Will you let them dishonor your name forever?
 Why do you hold back your strong right hand?

    Unleash your powerful fist and destroy them.

Psalm 74:10-11


Sometimes from my perspective, God’s timing is off.  It seems too slow.  I want to see Him intervene within my time frame and on my behalf. I am reminded though that what appears slow to me, from His perspective is perfect. I will admit it is very easy to become impatient while waiting on God to act.  There are times when He appears to be silent in the middle of my tragedy but it is important to seek out His truth through His history book to be reminded that He is always at work and right on time.  God will rescue when He knows that the time is right and it is in fact, the best time to move. When my impatience becomes too much, I will rest in remembering that God has the perfect schedule and though I cannot see it, I can be confident that He has not forgotten me. 

Comments

Popular Posts