The time is coming....

Psalm 7:8-17

The LORD judges the nations.
Declare me righteous, O LORD,
for I am innocent, O Most High! End the evil of those who are wicked,
and defend the righteous.
For you look deep within the mind and heart,
O righteous God. God is my shield,
saving those whose hearts are true and right. God is an honest judge.
He is angry with the wicked every day. If a person does not repent,
God will sharpen his sword;
he will bend and string his bow. He will prepare his deadly weapons
and shoot his flaming arrows. The wicked conceive evil;
they are pregnant with trouble
and give birth to lies. They dig a deep pit to trap others,
then fall into it themselves. The trouble they make for others backfires on them.
The violence they plan falls on their own heads. I will thank the LORD because he is just;
I will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

Comments

Popular Posts