I'm Alive!!

You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
      You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
  that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
      O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!


Psalm 30:11-12

I'm alive!!  I feel more alive than I ever have in my entire life.  My life could not be any more perfect than it is right at this very moment.


I know for many reading this that may not make sense to you.  There are even some who would say that "someone who needs to talk about how happy they are can't really be."  Well this posting my friend, is for you. 


To begin I will share those things in which I am thankful for:


A God whose love is boundless and provisions are beyond comprehension!
Knowing Christ in an intimate way.
Finally understanding what it means to walk by faith and not by sight!
Understanding what "gives us this daily bread" means.
Finally living in the home of "my dreams!"
Having a sidewalk that leads to my front door that is lined with rose bushes.
Having a circle of friends who are genuine, godly, encouraging and loving.
Having a job I love and co-workers I enjoy being around.
Finally being at a place where God can use me.




I have everything I have ever wanted and more than I need.  There is nothing my life lacks right now.  Is that not amazing?  I am thirty six years old and feel totally complete.  The kicker is that it has nothing to do with stuff or a special someone but instead because God is all I need!  It is amazing!!!


I have learned to walk in the dark, without the ability to see an inch in front of my face.  I have learned to hold my Savior's hand and allow Him to lead me.  I may not know where my next meal is going to come from, how I am going to put gas in my car or even how the monthly rent will be paid but without fail, God has provided each one.  Whether through a friend or family member, unexpected hours at work, or even unexpected checks in the mail, He has yet to fail to provide what I need. And He won't!


I have learned to allow people in and not be afraid to let someone help.  I have learned that God uses others to bless us.  Sometimes they do not recognize themselves as being a blessing but instead of me being the burden but I see God working and know He has something special store up for them as well.  


God wants us all to experience this kind of life!  He wants each of us to live a life without fear.  A life that is rich and full of blessing that can only come from Him.  I hope that my life will be evident of His faithfulness and others will come to know Him in the same way!!



Comments

Popular Posts