In less than a week....

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Psalm 23:1-3


I cannot sleep. This time last year I couldn't sleep because of fear and anxious thoughts. Oh how things have changed. Tonight I cannot sleep because I am so crazy, over-the-top excited because of God's goodness. It's like being a kid again and anticipating Christmas morning.

In less than seven days my life went from crazy to calm. Last Monday I had no job, no money and was used to the feeling of the breeze felt when another door slammed in my face. Last Tuesday that all changed.

For the past seven days I have see God work. I have seen Him provide. I have experienced His love and been enveloped by His peace. These moments are amazing. I have truly learned to step out off the edge of the cliff with complete confidence that Jesus will in fact catch me if I only trust.

What a journey! An amazing adventure that I believe has only just begun.

Comments

Popular Posts