Zephaniah 3:17

The LORD your God is with you, 
   the Mighty Warrior who saves. 
He will take great delight in you; 
   in his love he will no longer rebuke you, 
   but will rejoice over you with singing."

Zephaniah 3:17

Mighty to Save

Everyone needs compassion
Love that's never failing
Let mercy fall on me
Everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a Savior
The hope of nations
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/r/reuben_morgan/mighty_to_save.html ]

Savior
He can move the mountains
For my God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

So take me as You find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender

Shine Your light and
Let the whole world see
We're singing
For the glory of the risen King
Jesus

Reuben Morgan

God IS for you

God is for you. Turn to the sidelines; that's God cheering your run. Look past the finish line; that's God applauding your steps. Listen for Him in the bleachers, shouting your name. Too tired to continue? He'll carry you. Too discouraged to fight? He's picking you up. God is for you.

God is for you. Had He a calendar, your birthday would be circled. IF He drove a car, your name would be on His bumper. If there's a tree in heaven, he's carved your name in the bark…

"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne?" God asks in Isaiah 49:15. What a bizarre question. Can you mothers imagine feeding your infant and then later asking, "What was that baby's name?" No. I've seen you care for your young. You stroke the hair, you touch the face, you sing the name over and over. Can a mother forget? No way. But "even if she could forget…I will not forget you," God pledges(Isaiah 49:15).

Max Lucado

In the grip of grace

Comments

  1. Amen! Great post... be encouraged that out of the darkest hour comes the brightest gems of glory for HIM! Keep your eyes on Him and remain in His word and soon you will see the awesome provisions for good of you and your family and not calamity. Romans 8:28, Jeremiah 29:11. :) *I*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love this post!! Such a great reminder that He is on our team and cheering us on. There is such joy in knowing that once you come through the fire of this trial, you will be a light shining brighter for Him than you already are. Keep on and don't give up. Just remember that the battle belongs to the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts