Fearless

Sometimes I get so caught up in my own troubles that I forget how blessed I am. As I was looking at status updates on Facebook tonight, I came across one that led me to a blog. (sadandchara.blogspot.com) The story I found was devastating. The strength that flowed through the words of the writer was amazing! A strength that can only be found when we are being held.

God's grace IS absolutely sufficient. We truly cannot grasp how great God is until we are standing in the middle of the unknown and wondering how in the world we arrived at the place in which we find ourselves. It is true that only the strong survive. Truth is though that only those whose strength is found in God are able to endure with such peace and courage because our inadequacies allow God's power to be made more obvious in our lives.

I am constantly in awe. Moments come of hopelessness and defeat but God always shows up. He is always aware of my fears and concerns and is there to place something in front of me to restore my hope. He is there to remind me that He is in control. He is there to remind me that nothing passes through His mighty hands without His ok and knowledge. He is there to remind me that all things work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28)

How great is our God! How awesome to be His child! How incredible to live under His protection and love! God IS love and without His love, nothing else in life can make sense.

Once He pursues us with His love, we are forever changed. We live in God and His love and He lives in us.

Once He lives in us, we are a new creation with a new heart. A heart that is Bold! A heart that is Fearless! A heart that is Confident! His love becomes our driving force, our strength and our confidence.

Each day we are renewed. We may experience troubles and storms but these times are preparing us for eternal things. Though we cannot see ahead into the future, our faith that God IS in control and loves us unconditionally allows us to have confidence in His plan for our lives.

"There Is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."
1 John 4:18

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all."
2 Corinthians 4:17
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

Comments

Popular Posts