Christ in me


 

Day 4 of 21  


 

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

I have spent the majority of today reflecting on what I have learned over just the past three days. For the first time in almost two years, I am not afraid. I received an email last night that would have brought me to tears because of hurt and fear but things are changing. I am no longer weak and it is not because of anything I have done but instead of what Christ is doing through me. There truly is no fear in love when your trust and hope are in Christ and Christ alone.

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

1 John 4:18

Comments

  1. i was reminded of a verse today (which im sure you are familiar with) and i wanted to see if you needed that reminder today too.

    Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
    For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

    this is a promise to us from the big man upstairs :) he has a plan for you ... and its an awesome one. i hope you can remember this light at the end of the tunnel when things get rough.

    love you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elizabeth! That is one of my favorite verses and I DID need that reminder today :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts