All things new

"What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot see. God gave his approval to people in days of old because of their faith."

Hebrews 11:1-2

After months of being at the bottom of the mountain with no strength to make the climb, God placed me right on top yesterday. After months of lies being told, truth was revealed and justice served. The battle is not over but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Thank you to everyone who has prayed and been an encouragement through this horrific time in my life as well as my children. God is faithful and His timing is always perfect and I have been taught this in amazing ways over this past year. My faith has grown and my walk with the Lord will never be the same. I will never be the same. My children will never be the same. We have and are experiencing God in a new and mighty way!!


Comments

  1. Praise God!! So many have been bathing your family in prayer! It's awesome to see God at work and prayers answered!! Will continue to pray.

    God bless!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your faith has been evident in your writing throughout whatever you are dealing with. I know I do not know you but I have been through my own share of messes and been able to relate to all you've written. You have inspired and encouraged me with your faith as well as many other woman. Your heartache is being used by God to help others so don't let the negative comments of hateful people make you think any different. Keep the faith my sister and know the prayers here will continue!!

    Tabs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to catch up with you and praise the Lord WITH you.

    Love you!

    Erynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! There is so much to share.
    Love YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts