Introduction

Okay, so I’m excited. I’ve just realized that I’ve jumped into this blog without an introduction. I am a sinner, a radically changed sinner who is very much in love with Jesus Christ. I am still growing everyday and He is Lord and Savior over my life, and I want to serve Him with all that I am, with all that He’s given me. I want to love and reflect Him in the words that I speak, and the writings that I post. I want to wake up every morning with a desire to seek after Him more than I did the day before. I don’t want to ever put a limit on to what He can do. I know He’s bigger than any circumstance and can accomplish anything according to His will. I want to share what He reveals to me in my life and the life of my family and friends with you, every valley and every mountaintop. I want to be purposeful, and I want to be contagious. If I come across boastful it’s only because I’m zealous for the God who saved me, forgave me and is the Lover of my very Soul. I want to be an "exclamation mark" for Him.

The entries that I post aren’t necessarily things the Lord has shown me that day. In fact most of them aren’t. Most of them are and will be lessons that the Lord has shown me over time. How neat it is to see that something the Lord was beginning to show me two years ago still has real relevance today and it will still have relevance tomorrow. The Lord never changes and neither does His word. He’s faithful in all seasons of our lives! His love for us is perfect and blemish free.

You will notice I have Zephaniah 3:17 at the top of the blog. This is one of my most favorite verses in the bible. It is a reminder of how very much He loves me and how special I am to Him.
“The Lord your God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.”

What an awesome reminder of God and how He loves and protects His children.


I can’t speak about the Lord without talking about the Holy Spirit, Forgiveness, being a believer, Spiritual Warfare and many other topics. If ever I speak of something you don’t agree with or understand when visiting this blog, please feel free to email me at alignwithhim@gmail.com . I would love to hear from you.

Prayerfully join me in this race to know the Lord intimately, to hunger after Him and to earnestly seek to be more like Him daily.

In Him,
Nicole

Comments

Popular Posts